Tuesday, June 28, 2011

We are blessed

Well, Father's Day came and went without a post, but life has still been pretty crazy. We're still in the hotel, so this is a little late. =)

We had a great Father's Day a few weeks ago. We're so very thankful for Jon. He truly is such an amazing Dad. I love how he'll be watching our girls do something and look at me and say, "that is just so cute." I love how he does their hair without a brush when he takes them for a morning donut and somehow it looks better than when I sit there and brush it all out for 5 minutes!  I love to watch him play Princess Yahtzee with the girls and to hear them ask, "Daddy, what is your favorite princess?" I just love that we get to share together this experience of raising our girls. He is such an example to me of a godly parent and I learn so much from him all the time.


Here's a picture of my hero and the amazing father to our precious girls:

No comments:

Post a Comment