Thursday, November 18, 2010

One Life to Live!

"Lord remind me how brief my time on earth will be. Remind me that my days are numbered-- how fleeting my life is."   Psalm 39:4


It seems like the days go so quick with these precious girls. I try to savor every moment. Our girls make every day sweeter! Here are a few of our most recent shots....








My little ham!

Can you tell how cold it was on our little photo shoot?




Macy is totally in her jammies, but I LOVE this one.










We took this picture for Nana and Papa of
Marian's two front teeth that are gone.




                            

Macy and I going to work on our first snowman of the season....
Marian was at school :0(


The girls love to eat snow!


                                           So I finally put the camera down so we
                              could get to work....no easy task for me!
The finished product.
Macy was so cute-- she gave the snowman eyes
and a hat made out of snow.:0) 

                                                                







3 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures Tracy. Glad you have this. I will definitely check it daily!!! Love your models...literally...love your models

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited that you have a blog now! love the pics and love Marian's toothless smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sending these precious pictures of the family. I can actually figure out who's who with the girls. Have an awesome Thanksgiving.

    Love Uncle Kurt and Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete