Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Place Cards!

In preparation for the big Thanksgiving Feast at Grammy's, the girls made place cards for each guest. Marian had just learned about "Indian Corn" in her play, so I thought these Indian corn place cards would be perfect for this year's feast! I found the idea in my Family Fun Magazine and they turned out so cute. The girls even wrote the names themselves (with the except of a few hard ones. :0) 


What I love about these pictures is how they
show the ways the girls are different. You'll see
what I mean as you scroll down. :0) 



Marian's hands stay amazingly clean while finger painting.

Then there's Mace.... :0)

Oh Boy! 

I didn't even realize until we were half way
done that Macy had changed into this dress and
"clicky heels" for painting! Only Macy!!!

All done...wish I had taken a picture of Marian
with the finished product too before she left for Grammy's
tonight. She gets to spend the night at Gram's and help
with Thanksgiving prep.

The close up view.
Macy is such a goof-ball!


No comments:

Post a Comment