Monday, January 10, 2011

The Amunruds

Here's another group of people who I just love....(should that have been whom?) 
You may remember a post I did a while back about my little photo shoot with Elliana. I LOVE taking her picture. She is so easy to take pictures of, because she smiles the minute you look her way. Well, Elliana has four older brothers who are just as sweet as she is! We went out to do the boys' school pictures. The boys were super great and willing to do whatever I asked.









Josiah





Seth is the same age as Marian and they have been buddies since they were in diapers. :0)
As you can see, Seth has the same "window" that Marian is sporting right now! So cute.








Matthew





Aren't they all just adorable?!






I promised them some silly shots and I ended up really loving this one. 

























Probably my favorite of all of them. :0) 

No comments:

Post a Comment