Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sledding Party!

Marian's class earned a sledding party...we had a blast! 
Marian wanted to wear a helmet because her teacher mentioned they could bring one. We don't usually put helmets on the kids for sledding, but the hill was super icy and I was glad she had one....although I hadn't brought one for Macy, but she was fine thankfully!

I love to see the progression of this crash...










Thankfully, no tears! :0) 



The hill was so icy that they would spin and go down backwards....watching this, I wasn't sure how Macy would respond afterwards.....she is my hesitant one! 



Thankfully, she just had this sweet face afterwards....probably because so many "big kids" were watching. :0) 



Marian and her teacher....I LOVE her!



Here's what Grammy and Macy did when there wasn't a sled available....what a fun Grammy!



We are so blessed that Grammy only works 2 days now....she can come with us on field trips! 




A few dads came and were so great with the kids.
One dad brought this HUGE sled and fit almost the entire class in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment