Saturday, March 12, 2011

Jill and Davon's Wedding

Here are the pictures from my cousin Jill's wedding. Jill and I grew up very close to one another and were practically joined at the hip when we were young. How special it was to be there when she became Mrs. Jill Thompson. I have no clue how to shoot a wedding, but had a ton of fun giving it my best shot (no pun intended =). Wayne also shot the wedding with me and we sort of "winged it." It was a blast doing it with Wayne. I certainly learned a lot! 

These ladies, Jessica Dahlin and Jenna Babani, were so great from Pretty Foo Foo Salon
in Rancho Cucamonga. I highly recommend them to anyone in the Rancho Cucamonga area. I felt pampered just sitting there and I didn't even get my hair done. The Salon is gorgeous....to be honest their furniture was so awesome I wanted to do a photo shoot in there, but we didn't have time!  =)


Mona Betancourt from Kiss N Makeup did Jill's makeup.
She did a fabulous job. I even took a picture of her nails for Macy because they
were super fancy and purple! Two things Macy loves very much.


Jill was so gorgeous she about took my breath away.
I felt like I could just stare at her.


My personal favorite. =)


Davon was a photographer's dream. The "aisle" was probably
half a mile since it was basically the trail down to Crystal Cove
at Newport Beach. He kept posing his way down the aisle for us. 


So handsome=)


Another one of my favorites.


Our Uncle Ron did the ceremony. He did a beautiful job.














Lots of full sun and shadows, but we were all so thankful for the
sun since it had rained up until a few hours before the ceremony.









Wishing I had gotten my hair done at Pretty Foo Foo. It was so windy, but Jill's hair
didn't even think about moving!


My Aunt Judy, Mom and Jill at the reception




Sisters...I think this a great shot of them.


Feeding each other cake

1 comment:

  1. look at you! i didn't know you were the photographer!!! great great great job!! i'm sure Jill loves these pictures. you captured their love and happiness. xo

    ReplyDelete