Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Break

We had a wonderful Spring Break. Jon was in Haiti, but the girls and I tried to make it a special and fun week together. It might take me a few posts to get it all in, but I'll do my best. =)


Macy helping me with laundry. This is how she gets the clothes
from the washer....

To put them in the dryer. =)
Looks funny, but it is such a great help to me and she LOVES it!
For now at least!

Most of you know how much Marian loves frogs...well, we went to
the Museum of the Rockies to see the Frog Exhibit on Monday and Tuesday. 
She was literally beaming the whole time. 
Macy really loved it too, of course because she loves anything Marian loves. =)
It was so awesome!





Marian's favorite frog at the exhibit...Waxy Monkey Frogs!

Mr. Waxy Monkey Frog...doesn't it look like a little old man? 


We loved all the pioneer displays at the museum...especially because it reminded us so much of Little House on the Prairie. 









We celebrated my Mom and Wayne's birthdays over Spring Break, 
but I didn't take my camera out at my Mom's b-day (shocking, I know!), 
but these are some pictures from our celebration with Wayne.



I am so thankful for my Mom and her relationship with my girls.
These two have such a special relationship. 





Happy 50th Birthday Wayne!
(Yes, this is Jon after getting home at 1:30 AM)

Will post a few more later....good night for now. =)



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good week while Jon was gone. I wanted to call you. The girls are so beautiful. I can't believe how much older they look. We can't wait to see you guys this summer.... My parents might be coming too!!!!

    ReplyDelete