Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Vacation Part 1- Gardnerville

I thought I would break this up in stages. We just got home on Sunday and are heading off to Summer camp with the students this weekend. =) Will post more later. 

We started our vacation with a trip to Gardnerville to visit Nana and Papa. 
They own a tree farm and it is so beautiful there. Jon and I love the relaxing atmosphere the tree farm brings. The girls had tons of fun looking for frogs in their pond, swimming in the jacuzzi and playing tennis. 

I love this porch....the girls sporting their Mountain View Tree Farm hats

Girls playing in the jacuzzi with my Dad

Using the new tennis rackets Nana and Papa bought them.
She always thinks of the goofiest poses. =)








Not sure who enjoyed the rackets more- the girls or Jon and my Dad =)




They took us to the water park in Reno. We had so much fun.
Marian went on every ride fearLESSly!
I still can't believe she went on these two!

Nana and Marian




Macy with Papa

Posing by Nana and Papa's pond....we found so many frogs in just one loop around.





1 comment:

  1. They are the cutest things!!! I especially love the tennis pics! xo

    ReplyDelete