Thursday, August 9, 2012

Vacation Part 2- Bridgeport

After spending a few days at the tree farm, we went camping at Mono Village, Bridgeport.  It's a few hours from Gardnerville and on our way to Cali, so it was a perfect spot to camp. 
I grew up going to Bridgeport with my Dad and it brought back so many fun memories being there again. It was so beautiful and so relaxing. 


Our camp site... I love the smell of camping... all the pine and campfires =) 




Heading to go fishin'

As much as Macy loves to fish, it requires too much sitting still for her...so we bring sand toys. =)





Such a patient Daddy... one of my favorite things to do is to watch Jon with our girls


Marian on the other hand, could sit for hours and fish. Probably one of her favorite things to do.


My Man... oh yea! 

Marian looking for frogs and minnows in the marsh

So much fun watching Macy "parent" Baby Alive... so sweet

 A little "milk 'n honey" action from Florabella






We took some beautiful hikes while we were there.
Marian was the official "photographer" with her camera on this one. 





Taking advantage of the timer =)
The thing I love most about vacation is the undistracted time we have with the kids


Jon and I got away just the two of us for a more intense hike, thanks to Nana and Papa watching the girls. The beauty of God's creation was breath taking! 






My little aspiring photographer took this. I love that she loves pictures as much as I do! 




No comments:

Post a Comment