Thursday, December 23, 2010

Another Visit to the Barn

Marian was really wanting to go check out the barn Macy and I had found the other day, so we headed over as a family earlier this week. The sky was beautiful, but I'm not sure we picked the best day....it was like 10 degrees.....we were so freezing and my hands hurt for so long afterwards! Kind of hard to be real creative in that kind of cold....so we just took a few and went home and had some soup! :0) Maybe I can get better ones as a family in the Spring!




Macy looks tired...she fell asleep in the car on the way over. 




I snapped ONE family picture because it was SO cold...



Thanks to the tripod :0) 




My toothless girl....Macy's in sleeping in the car for this one. :0) 


Marian looking through a hole in the barn to see what's in there.





No comments:

Post a Comment