Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We have had such a neat Christmas. Since the beginning of December we have been spending our family worship time celebrating the coming of our Savior. The girls have made our time in God's Word so much richer by their level of understanding and excitement at the miracle of the Savior birth. Then the girls had a great gift from Nana and Papa (my Dad and Kathy).....a surprise visit! We had to keep the secret for what seemed like an eternity, but it was all worth it to see their faces! It's been special celebrating with Nana and Papa AND Grammy and Grandpa. What a special Christmas for all of us!





Grammy and Grandpa with the girls



Nana and Papa




Off to do some Christmas Day sledding....I love taking the pictures
of my girls from the back. :0) 



I know it can be hard to tell them apart for some of you....this is Marian. :0) 








Macy :0)








My favorite picture of the day!






No comments:

Post a Comment