Monday, December 20, 2010

Out For a Little Drive...


Macy and I went for a little drive last week looking for some good photo spots. I only had 35 minutes total before we needed to pick Marian up from school....good thing we don't have traffic! :0) I didn't even plan to take any pics...It was too "midday" for the right light and I'm not even sure Macy's hair was brushed, but how could I deny taking pictures of a willing subject! She begged to get out and because she knows my weakness for an impromptu photo shoot....I gave in! :0) We came across some great abandoned barns and farm houses.....can't believe we're so blessed to live here! 

The wool socks over the leggings crack me up...


Love the poses this girl comes up with.
The funniest thing about this barn was how freaked out Macy was by the critters
 running in and out of it while we took these pictures.
I have to admit that she wasn't the only one who jumped a few times. :0)







This was such a neat farm house...I think she's probably looking for
critters. :0) I had a hard time getting her to lean back against it after our experience at the barn.
I never knew she was so jumpy-- wherever could she get that?
Must be from Jon. :0) 

No comments:

Post a Comment