Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday Marian

7 years ago all my dreams came true! 
I became a Mommy to a beautiful baby girl. 
Happy Birthday Marian! 
Seven years ago you made Mommy and Daddy 
the happiest people on earth 
and you continue to bring us joy each and everyday. 
You truly are a gift from the Lord!
Marian, we are so thankful for your sweet spirit 
and how you have a soft heart toward the 
things of the Lord. Your kindness to others and
 desire to obey make you a true delight for all who are around you. 
We will continue to pray that you will grow to be a 
woman who loves and follows Jesus. 
I know you have been looking forward to me doing
 this blog post of pictures from when you were a baby....Enjoy! 


My big girl...you are becoming quite the piano player.
Nanny would be so proud of you!
 Rewind the tape 7 years...


Here you are--just a few days old =)
I can remember just staring at you for hours
because I could not believe how beautiful you were
AND that you were MINE.






1 1/2 years old-- CAUGHT in the act! I remember Grammy 
showing me this picture that she had taken when she watched you one night.
I hated to have to tell her that you were not allowed to be in there
and you knew that rule pretty well....I guess you pulled one over on Gram! =)


On your second birthday at MacKenzie River Pizza Co.

2 years

3 years old sitting in Grandpa's airplane!





Turning 4 with your butterfly cake!

Your first ride in Grandpa's airplane for your
5th Birthday!

Your 6th Birthday "fish" cake. =)
Hard to believe another year has gone by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment