Saturday, April 23, 2011

Newborn Photoshoot

Meet Kenzie Mae. She is my good friend Carisa's baby. There is nothing like a newborn baby....their smell, their sweet face, the sounds they make, and of course my favorite-- their feet. Let's just say I catch "baby fever" very easily these days. =) Anyway, I had a blast taking her pictures and wanted to share some of my favorites with you. I couldn't believe how alert she was until the very end. 

Isn't her face just the sweetest? 




















With one of her big sisters, Reese. =) Unfortunately Taylor was at school.
I love the way Kenzie is looking at Reese. This one has a vintage action on it
and I really like how it turned out.















After I was done, I ended up just holding her for a while 
(it was painful, really...haha =) and she fell asleep. 
I'm so glad I took my camera back out. 
This ended up being one of my favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment