Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Marian's Party Froggie Style =)

Marian wanted a frog themed birthday party. Thanks to the internet I was able to find lots of fun ideas for a TOADally great time....ha ha ha! Often times it seems I am so wrapped up in getting great pictures of the day that I forget to be apart of the memory and enjoy it all. However, I was totally "in the moment" and didn't even remember to take my camera out! Very unlike ME. =) THANKS to my awesome husband, he got out the camera and started capturing some memories. And I must say, he did a great job and really enjoyed it. Here are a few pictures from the day: 



I found this idea on line and knew we HAD to makes these.
Marian had fun helping. =) She cut all the tongues.


The Birthday Girl


We started out decorating the frog cookies.






Macy and her "twin." These two are so much alike.


Macy and Mrs. Lambert.
This is one of my VERY good friends and Macy just LOVES her.
I'm so glad she stayed to help. =)


Pin the tongue on the frog!


Not even close! Love that Jon got their expressions after
I pulled the blindfold off! 

Getting ready to hit the piƱata. I love Macy's expression
in the background. She just adores her sister and love that the camera
captured that!


This green parrot was as close as I could find to a green frog!
She loved it and it really was so cute.


Okay, this was definitely one of Jon's "proud moments" as a Dad.
Macy beat that thing to death! I couldn't believe how hard she swung the bat.
I'm thinking we should seriously look into T-ball for her. =)

So glad Jon thought to take a picture of all the girls.
We are so blessed by all the wonderful friends the Lord has
brought into Marian's life.


Present time! Lovin' Jon's angle on this one. 


We didn't get a great picture of the games, but it was probably everyone's favorite part!
We did "Hoppity Frog" which was like Hot Potato and Musical Lily pads.
I'm so thankful to Grammy who stayed to help and to my friends Cara and Deanne.
Couldn't have done it without them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment