Friday, May 13, 2011

Awana Awards Ceremony

Last week the girls finished their year of AWANA (Macy's last year of Cubbies and Marian's 2nd year of Sparks). It is a club where they memorize Scripture and earn patches or jewels. They worked hard and Marian was able to actually work on her verses without me this year. We're proud of both of them. Super fun and we love that God's truth is being hidden in their hearts. The end of the year finishes off with an awards ceremony. Here are some pictures from that.

This picture makes me laugh...she looks nervous.
I wonder if she thought they might not give
her the award. =)

Sigh of relief!
She was so excited.

My big girl.
Anyone have any ideas on how I can stop time?
This one is growing so fast!

With her friend Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment