Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mothers Day

We had such a nice Mother's Day. I made pulled pork and we had my Mom and Wayne and our good friend Sally over. She's like family and we LOVE having her with us for holidays. Another friend happened to stop by and we talked her into staying too. It was fun and special. Marian made me a book called "I love Mom" with lots of pictures in it and the girls gave me tomato juice and sour candy (my favs).  My Mom knows me oh so well and gave me a "pampering gift" to a spa. Can't wait to use it! Jon's gift to me...my new iMac. Woo hoo! He totally surprised me as I had no idea. I am loving it and I am so excited for the blessing this computer will be to my photography!




The girls aren't crazy about these hats, but I just LOVE them
and since it was Mother's Day, they endured for me! =) 



I know Mother's Day is a celebration of Moms, but I really
feel it's a celebration of the Lord's gracious gift to BE a Mom!
I'm so thankful for the Lord blessing me with these precious girls.



Marian and Sally
Sally was in the waiting room almost the entire
time I was in labor with Marian. What a special friend.
Jon did his student teaching with her 7 years ago.
Can't wait until Marian is in 4th grade
and has her for a teacher. 



Macy and Gram



Macy looked over at my Mom during church and gave Grammy
this face. She is such a goof ball! 



Looking through my special book.
Yes, it made me cry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment